If you have been considering an IOP online photography course, have you considered asking your employer for sponsorship?
Many employers, large and small, have training budgets for their staff and we have quite a few students taking an IOP course paid by their employer.
The first step in a larger employer is usually the Human Resources department and in a smaller employer, your head of department.
They will know what budget is available to upskill their staff.
We have students in the following professions sponsored by their employers:
- Estate agents
- Retail workers whose responsibility it is to photograph stock
- Web developers
- Healthcare professionals like dentists and doctors
- Those working in publishing printed materials like magazines and newspapers
- Armed forces personnel
- e-commerce professionals
- The health and beauty industry
- Small businesses of all kinds
- The health and fitness industry
- Manufacturers of products
- Marketing and PR professionals
….and many more.
If you want to enrol on a course as a sponsored student, all you need to do is email us with your employer’s name, address and a purchase order number. We will create an invoice for payment and send it to your accounts department.
Get in touch today to arrange a sponsored enrolment.